Some kids are very good at painting, sketching, or drawing but do not get the exposure or platform to work on it and improve it. They can nurture their artistic talents with proper guidance, practice, and teaching. For this purpose, Little Artists Art Studio is there to provide kids art classes singapore.
To nurture and enhance the talent in the kids, this Art Studio is known for providing fruitful Kids Art Classes Singapore. These classes help them pursue their dreams and get admission to top universities and Art colleges in Singapore and worldwide.
With the experience of over 25 years, the company excels in providing excellence in art classes, events, and programs for kids of age 2.5 to 17 years and also for adults. Courses for adults help to reintroduce art to their busy schedules. These art classes help people relax and bring out their creativity and talent. These classes are in the form of different programs, and one can choose according to their interest, level, and age group.
An appropriate interdisciplinary curriculum is prepared accordingly, keeping in mind the necessary freedom one requires to develop these budding artists.
Why Little Artists?
One can trust Little Artists Art Studio for the following reasons:
- Known for Celebrating Art
- Professional and experienced staff
- Comfortable and cozy environment
- Multi-national students
- Learning approach suitable to the students
- Caters to individual needs
- Offers both online and offline classes
- Classes for both kids and adults
- Open the doors to reputed universities such as SOTA, NYU, LASALLE, California College of Arts, Berkeley, and many more.
These art classes art known for helping students in the following way:
- It helps in improving art and creativity
- Focus gets better
- Works on confidence
- Both social and motor skills are enhanced
- It also works on developing problem-solving skills
The art programs offered here provide a ladder to success for people to become artists. Different programs here allow kids and adults to get comfortable, enhance their artistic skills, and gain confidence.
Some of the programs available in the studio are as follows:
- A Program for ‘Little Blossoms’ of age group 2.5 to 6.5.
- ‘Just Drawing’ for Kids of age group 4 to 8.
- ‘Junior Picassos’ for kids 6.5-8.5 years of age.
- ‘Budding Artist Program’ for kids of 8 to 17 years of age.
- ‘How to draw anything-sketching program’ for 4-8 years kids.
- ‘Art for Special Needs’ for kids having mild special needs.
- Other programs related to photography, digital art, portfolio preparation, etc.
Thus, the art classes available in offline and online modes can enhance creativity and act as a ladder to take your kids to the top universities. It is an excellent option for adults to relax and get in touch with their creative side. Little artists are, therefore, a perfect option for budding artists.